Panteion University has an important University Museum dedicated to the University historical heritage. The museum collection comprises paintings, sculptures, engravings, drawings, emblems, furniture and other pieces which add up to a great number of items.
Some of the items that are exhibited in the historical Museum "Georgios Frangoudis”, which was inaugurated on 30th of June 2014, are:
- Documents from the inauguration of the Panteios Higher School of Political Sciences
- The first study programmes -curricula of the Panteios Higher School of Political Sciences
- Photo collections of events (honorary doctorates awarded, foundation and inauguration of the University buildings, etc.)
- Original furniture (the first Senate table etc.)
- Documents and school certificates from student folders.
- Books of Panteion University’s professors
- Busts of Ioannis Kapodistrias and the two founders of Panteion University Alexander Pantos and George Fragoudis
- About fifteen tables-lithographs
- About three dozen portraits of former Prime Ministers of Greece, former professors and Rectors of the University.
- The toga with the medallion of the Rector.
- The model of the New Building of Panteion University