In a nutshell...
Your liaison to Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences is the Department of International Relations & European Union (IR&EU). Read all Information below or download the PDF version!
Before your arrival at Panteion
1. Your home university needs to nominate you by May 15th (for winter/full-year candidates) or by September 15th (for spring semester candidates).
2. After your nomination, we forward to you by email our info pack
Upon your arrival at Panteion
6. Meet your Academic Coordinator and confirm your exchange study program.
7. Register for the Greek Language Courses (optional).
During your studies at Panteion
8. Register for your selected courses at the specified dates.
Before your departure
10. Make arrangements in order to obtain your Transcript of Records.